Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cuiken: the books

There's a new library opened in Penicuik, so yesterday, we went to have a look. It's in the new leisure centre, along with the gym and swimming pool, so that after exercising your body, you can exercise your mind.
It was like walking into a branch of Waterstones, or Borders. It's got plenty of seats for reading. And straight away, I came across Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion! What a find! I'm now on the last chapter. I'm more determined than ever to try and prevent what's happening in the USA from happening here.

5 comments:

Marteen said...

What is it with this Richard Dawkins guy? The gorgeous JanieBelle seems to be smitten with him. Should I be jealous? Is it just his mind she is after?

Deacon Barry said...

Just his mind. His body is taken by Lalla Ward who played Romana in Dr Who many years ago.

Marteen said...

I rember Lalla Ward. I will pass on my thoughts about her when you are older. Much older. Haven't seen her since she was in the Teletubbies, or am I getting confused again?

Deacon Barry said...

No, just dipsy.

Marteen said...

Possibly a bit of tipsy as well. Sherry doesn't drink it's self you know. Someone has to put the effort in.