Sunday, January 07, 2007

Flitting

I've now recovered from whatever it was zonked me on Thursday, so I'll be returning to work tomorrow for the big move. The ward is getting a new shower room installed, so we're having to decamp to other parts of the building for the whole of January. (sigh) We last did this two years ago, when the kitchen was refitted, and it's not a whole lot of fun. The Inpatients will be dossing down on the Assessments floor, and the Daycases will be operating out of the conference room on the middle floor. Luckily, for me, I'm going on holiday next week. Holiday? In January? Who takes a holiday in January? Well I made a decision years ago to always take the third week in January off, so that I would never again have to work on my birthday, which falls on the 17th. We're going to see my sister who lives down south.
Yesterday's post about the hate radio in San Francisco, and the attempts by King Mouse to silence Spocko has been name-checked by Interrobang. Go and check it out. There's links to other blogs covering the story.
I think Disney are learning an important lesson here : You can't censor the Internet!

2 comments:

Steven Bently said...

Hi, Barry, Glad you're feeling better!

Deacon Barry said...

Thank you Bentley.