Monday, January 29, 2007

To be two plus three noughts to be

This is a bit of very late news, but I've only just discovered it. You remember I told you about Tino Buntic's record post of a thousand links, where every word linked to a website? Well now I find (two months later) that he's smashed that record to blitzerooneys. He's got a post with over Two Thousand links! Again, each word with a link attached.
Now here's the best bit - One of those links is to this blog!
To find my link, look in the internet news tidbits. The second paragraph begins: "In response to an increasing number of complaints..." See that third word 'to', that's the link here! You may find it's already highlighted. Sites that you've visited appear in violet.
To be part of a world record ... that is glory indeed.

2 comments:

Bo... said...

Okay, I'm going to have to steal your word "blitzerooneys"---it's the coolest word I ever heard!!

Deacon Barry said...

I was also toying with 'blitzereens'. Feel free to use both. Spread the words.