Friday, July 14, 2006

Every blog needs a fashion page, so here's mine.
For years now I've been joking with my patients, when I've been showing them the theatre tops they have to wear, that they are haute coutoure. I tell them they're the latest thing by Dolce & Gabbana, and they'll be all the rage next year.
Well next year has come. I caught a glimpse of a fashion show by Issey Miyake, and one of the models was wearing what looked like green theatre scrubs with a white hospital coat. Could Hospital chic be really on the way in?
Just imagine, models walking down the catwalk in a tied-at-the-back theatre gown with thigh length, or knee length, TED stockings and pillow paws, topped off with a mob cap! All it needs is for a top fashion designer to spend time in hospital, and it'll happen.

No comments: