Monday, July 03, 2006

I am an Anachreees!

I've just taken the test on Political Compass, and found to my shock that I am a left wing libertarian! My scores were -2.75 (left wing), and -5.54 (libertarian). The world leader I'm closest to in outlook is the Dalai Lama.
Now I've never seen myself in these terms, but they do seem right somehow. I certainly feel comfortable with the result, though I feel I should be a little bit more towards the centre on the left/right axis.
But minus five and a half on the authoritarian axis? Hoo baby, that makes me an anarchist in anyone's book! And now I'm a blogger, that's going to push me even further down the line.
It's good to know where you are politically, and where I am is as far from the main parties as it's possible to be. Only the Green party is in the same quadrant as me.
Take the test yourself, and tell me how you did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56