Monday, October 02, 2006

Bush assassinated!

Made you look! Next Monday, apparently, there's a programme on More4 called Death of a President which is a drama about what would happen if somebody shot Dubya. I know nothing more about it other than Hillary Clinton and Kevin Costner have denounced it, and the Whitehouse has said nowt. What's interesting, is that it's been made by a digital channel. More4 is the digital branch of the terrestrial Channel 4. Digital channels are not best known for their commitment to original drama production, so this comes as a nice surprise. I'll have to record it though, because I'm working a night shift next Monday. It's on at nine o' clock.
And it comes less than a month after Disney's mock assassination of Clinton! (Which I avoided like the toxic candy floss it was.) This sounds way more(4) appealing. If I do manage to record and watch it, I'll review it for you.

1 comment:

Mother Jones RN said...

I want to see the movie, however, I hope Bush isn't killed while he's in office. If Bush dies, we will be stuck with Dick Chaney, and that means Halliburton would own America by the time Chaney leaves office.

The Bastards!