Thursday, October 05, 2006

Don't stop the Carnival

Kim at emergiblog is hosting this month's Change of Shift. "What's that?" say my readers who are not nurse bloggers. It's a Carnival. "What, with dodgems and carousels...?" Not that sort of Carnival. In the Blogosphere, a Carnival is a round-up/collection/digest/pick of the best posts of the month from various blogs. Change of Shift is the nursing Carnival. I only discovered it last month, so I haven't had a chance to organise a contribution. Once I write a post about nursing that I feel good enough to be included, I'll be sending it to whoever is hosting it. Bloggers take it in turn to host it you see. This month's is volume one, number eight, which suggests that it's only been going since March. That's the thing with blogging, everything's so damned new!

No comments: