Saturday, August 12, 2006

Where nurses blog

I've finally found where all those nursing blogs are hanging out. Remember in an early post how I said that American nursing students have to write blogs? Well tonight I've been plowing through them. Once I've digested them, I'll throw you a few links of those I particularly like.
The thing with blogs is, that once you've found one, you've got a whole blogroll of related blogs, and each of these has a blogroll...

So cybernauts observe, a blog
Hath other blogs upon its roll
And these have further still to write 'em
And so proceed, ad infinitum.
(apologies to Swift)

1 comment:

Mother Jones RN said...

Hello there:

I found out about your blog from Kim, the hostess-blogger of emergiblog.com. I'm new to blogging and I love it. It's really fun getting to know people through their writing. I'll be checking your blog frequently, and I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Mother Jones RN