Sunday, September 10, 2006

More mud on the path

I've just switched off the Path to 9/11. I'm not going to waste five hours of valuable blogging time watching Bush's propaganda. If you're reading this, and you've actually watched it, remember that what you've seen was a fictional drama, based on a historic event. It has errors, that misrepresent what actually happened. The first scene - where Atta's name comes up on the airline computer as a warning - didn't happen.
The climactic scene at the end of the first part - where the NSA boss slams the phone down on his agent, ensuring that Bin Laden goes free - didn't happen. Bill Clinton being too distracted by Monica Lewinsky to hunt down Bin Laden - didn't happen.
The film is a deliberate attempt to smear the Clinton administration before the November elections, and the BBC are party to this. All I ask is that you spread the word.

3 comments:

Mother Jones RN said...

I can't watch the news anymore. How in the world Bush made it into the White House--twice--is beyond me. I'm so embarrassed that he is our president. NO, I didn't vote for the jerk, and I don't know why anyone did.

Deacon Barry said...

Only two months to go until the elections. Hopefully they'll make a difference to the balance of power

Mother Jones RN said...

From your lips to God's ears. I'm telling all my friends to vote. Think Blue!