Sunday, September 24, 2006

Over on channel beep

I'm having an interesting discussion over on Beep beep it's me, on two threads. One about the Exodus, and another about the Resurrection. Why not get over there now, and join in before she moves onto another topic. The comments section for both is getting quite long, people seem to be posting screeds (myself included), as opposed to the normal short pithy paragraphs.

How I wish I could get a comment thread this long on this blog. I'm sure it'll happen one day. I've only been going four months. It takes time to build up a readership, and I know I have you, my band of regulars. Knowing that there is an audience, gives me the strength to persevere.

3 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

I always pop in for a read :)

Mother Jones RN said...

Me, too. You're my favorite Brit:-)

beepbeepitsme said...

You should visit more often. I have religious trolls coming out of my ears. Well, figuratively, of course.