Thursday, June 08, 2006

What's the hold-up?

I can't believe it! Roadworks on the Information Superhighway! Blogger 's been down all evening, preventing me from posting the next thrilling instalment of this blog. It's probably affected other blogs too. Expect a typhoon of protests once they get past the traffic lights.
I suppose even websites and blog servers need to do maintenence every so often. I wonder what the problem was?
Could it possibly be the increasing number of bloggers? After all, I'm finding it quite addictive, writing a couple of paragraphs every day, getting my opinions out into the blogosphere. I know it's being read, because I've had a couple of comments. Not a lot, but I only started blogging last week. The big boys, have been blogging for a couple of years, and they're getting hundreds of comments. Unfortunately there's no counter to tell me how many visitors I've had. Comments are my only yardstick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/06feb/ufng008827.gif

Deacon Barry said...

Thanks for that link, It was funny. (and so true)

Anonymous said...

The User Friendly series where A.J. is running his blog is rather good, the next one is here:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060228

(I linked directly to the image last time because I thought it would avoid the nag page, but it didn't)

Anonymous said...

The User Friendly series where A.J. is running his blog is rather good, the next one is here:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060228

(I linked directly to the image last time because I thought it would avoid the nag page, but it didn't)